They're gone! They're gone! They're gone! We had another ultrasound today, and those pesky cysts have been absorbed!!! Of course, this doesn't guarantee she's healthy, but it is a VERY good sign! As I said to Jason, we don't ever have a 100% guarantee that our children will be perfectly healthy. However, this is so much better than a month and a half ago! As always, I'll continue my prayers, but right now, I'm just plain happy! Oh yeah, we also got another confirmation it's a girl. Even Jason and I could definitely tell this time.
In one week my family has gotten wonderful news twice in the medical department. First, my sister got her first "cancer-free" scan, and now our little girl doesn't have those cysts anymore. I'm thinking God likes us. :)
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So happy for you Lisa! That is such great news--on all accounts :)
I'll take the creidt for all the praying.....
credit, sorry
We are so happy for you, Lisa, I'm sure you are greatly relieved. We're also very happy about Sally's good news.
YAY! I am so thrilled for you guys. Love you!
Congratulations on the good news for both you and for Sally. That must be such a relief to hear. Take care
Post a Comment