HI! I just finished catching up on the blog. Congrats on the baby girl and I am so glad to hear that everything looks fine now. The boys look wonderful. I love the pictures. The girls start school on the 2oth. We are moving them to Lexington Elementary from St. Peter's, so this will be their first year at a new school. Almost feels like the very first day of school for them. I hope htat all continues to go well with the pregnancy and look forward to many updates on the blog. Mel
I am a mom to two boys, a little girl,a hound dog, and a chocolate lab puppy. I was lucky enough to marry an amazing man who is a wonderful husband and father. I stay at home with the kids but also work part-time from home. It's hard work, but every day is worth it!
2 comments:
HI! I just finished catching up on the blog. Congrats on the baby girl and I am so glad to hear that everything looks fine now. The boys look wonderful. I love the pictures. The girls start school on the 2oth. We are moving them to Lexington Elementary from St. Peter's, so this will be their first year at a new school. Almost feels like the very first day of school for them. I hope htat all continues to go well with the pregnancy and look forward to many updates on the blog.
Mel
Those are so cute....I can hardly wait until the 23rd when I get him all to myself!!!!
Post a Comment