Time to get up!
Lilah handing me her breakfast. Not the best picture of her, but the girl is serious about her food!
Wednesday's cherry coke (and the hair stuff to get Landon out the door)
One kid on his way to school...
Time to feed the dogs. Yes, that's the laundry room. Max eats in there, Kasey eats in our room. Notice the pineapple juice. It's put into their food so Max won't eat the poop. I don't know what pineapple juice does during the digestive cycle, but dogs don't like it. We're just glad it works.
Washing our sheets.
On the road to take Noah to school. Lilah doesn't have school on Wednesdays.
Lilah walking into the gym.
My station for an hour. This class was body pump which is weight lifting for the entire body.
The stair master I worked on for 20 minutes to burn some more calories.
Calorie burning was wasted because Lilah wanted to stop at Wendy's to eat (nevermind who put that bug in her ear).
Picking up Noah from school.
Lilah fell asleep in the car, and I was able to easily transfer her to the bed. I thought she'd be down for a while, but she was up within 15 minutes of being home.
Three loads--a light laundry day.
Lilah insisted that I take a picture of her dolls, so I figured I would include them. She named them Melanie and Lilly. This is the first time she's called them anything but "baby".
I had to pay bills, balance the checkbook, and work on the budget.
I missed taking a picture of snack time; however, I included the mess that we needed to clean up before taking Landon to church.
Landon walking into church for his religious education class.
She is not sleeping. She's crying because I was mad at her. I was mad at her because she peed her pants (notice puddle). She peed her pants because she got in trouble. She got in trouble because she hit and pinched Noah. For some reason, peeing her pants is her way of getting back at me. Awesome.
Got in some Courtroom Connect work before starting dinner.
I took a picture of the basement door because I had closed it on the younger two just moments before. I sent them downstairs so I could cook in peace. They had been under foot all afternoon, and I needed some quiet time.
Tacos for dinner. We tried to wait for Jason and Landon to get home, but we had to dig in. Luckily the two of them got home in time before we ate it all.
Bath Time!
While Lilah was in the tub, I made Noah and Lilah's lunches.
Noah's turn. Max is right in the middle of it because he loves to drink their bath water. Yuck.
Kids are all in bed, so it was time to go downstairs to finish work, fold laundry, and watch a little American Idol on the DVR.
Time for me to post all of the pictures on the blog. But first, I enjoyed a yummy frozen strawberry/banana treat that Jason had made.
It's done. This picture journal can finally be posted. It looks nothing like I had planned in my mind. Oh well-my great idea turned into one of my dumbest. It's done. It's done. It's done...
4 comments:
Really, Lisa, don't be soooo hard on yourself....it was great.....loved it. Oh well, lucky you, only one more day.
I'm enjoying reading your daily blogs! I have no idea what you pictured, but i think this turned out great!
I have been LOVING the daily blogs!!
The picture post was the best!!!
Maybe you would work on at least a weekly update going forward :).
Sally
I know exactly how you feel. After reading this post, I feel like I need to take a 15 minute break from my life. :)
Post a Comment