Some of the things I've heard over the past few weeks from Noah:
"Mommy, I like the way you smell."
"You're cute, Mom!"
Noah always calls Lilah "Baby girl". Everytime he says it, I just smile. So sweet.
In Target a few weeks ago..."Mom, did you know that there is a muscle in a penis?" (I'm still a little scarred by this one.)
Lastly, Noah and Lilah were talking about ghosts in our house.
Noah: There aren't any ghosts in our house.
Me: That's right. No ghosts in our house.
Noah: Yeah, because if there were ghosts, I'd kick that ghost in the nuts."
***I'm still not sure where he got that phrase--not one that Jason and I use. My guess is the older kids in the neighborhood. I have to admit, it cracked me up--after I told him it wasn't appropriate, of course. :)
To be continued...
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That Noah is a smart guy...I am pretty sure a lick to the nuts would scare any ghost away :).
I don't *think* my boys taught him it, but "balls", "nuts", "nutsack", etc. are all used and laughed at all the time in my house...by the boys of course (ok, maybe mommy snickers a little too).
Post a Comment