Friday, January 16, 2009

Lunchtime with Noah

This is what happened during lunch with Noah today. I was feeding Lilah in the living room while he was eating his lunch. I could tell that he was probably feeding Kasey, so I yell out "Kasey-out of the kitchen". She didn't move at all which is somewhat odd. She at least acts likes she's going to leave him alone. I get up to see what's going on, and I walk into spaghettios (sp?) all over Kasey's back. The pictures below don't do it justice as she had already gotten a lot of them off. This, my friends, is a day in the life of Noah. Sigh.

P.S. I know I still need to do a post on Lilah. I plan to do it when I have more time--hopefully this weekend. :)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Was Kasey thinking, "I can't move, I have spaghetti-O's on my back!!"

lseabolt said...

Kasey was thinking--how can I get these things off of my back so I can eat them!!! :)

Sally said...

That is so funny!!! Noah is such a hoot!!