Wednesday, November 19, 2008

You are my sunshine

It's not the best video because I was competing with the TV. He usually does a much better job of singing it all.


4 comments:

Shelley said...

Priceless! I love how the second time he did it in a deeper voice. Great video! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi - Just a quick note to say how much I love the precious pictures! I can't hear the song tonight because my speakers aren't hooked up, but I should be able to get them up and going by tomorrow night. (My kittens chewed the speaker wires into pieces, but the kittens are now grown, and I have new speakers, which are still sitting in the closet. But I got home late tonight and still have chores to do, so I'll fix my speakers tomorrow night!) I look forward to hearing such a very special version of "You Are My Sunshine"!!!
Do your boys have either of the books, "A Pocketful of Kisses" or
"Kissing Hand"? Both books feature a little raccoon family.
Love to you, Sylvia

lseabolt said...

Yes, actually, we have both books. In fact, tonight I was kissing Noah's hand when I put him to bed and told him "save this one for later". :) Great books.

Sally said...

I know I am biased but Noah is so GREAT!!!