Here are a couple of pictures from this past weekend. We met our friend, Barnum, down in Cabbagetown for the Chomp & Stomp festival. We enjoyed the beautiful weather, some chili, a funnel cake for me, and some music. I was hoping to walk the baby out, but no luck.


2 comments:
Hi, Lisa and Family - I've really been enjoying reading your delightful entries and seeing the wonderful pictures. I feel as if I'm enjoying your beautiful family along with you! I've been checking especially often, recently, looking to see if Baby Girl has arrived. I wrote a comment just a few minutes ago, but I think it disappeared during the registration process. If you get two comments which are almost alike, just chalk it up to an old lady's computer illiteracy! Love to you, Sylvia slemmon@zianet.com
I have to let everyone know that the comment above is from my 3rd grade teacher! She had an amazing impact on my life, and I can't tell you how much it's meant to me that she's been back in it for the last couple of years. How lucky am I???
Post a Comment