My kids are blessed with wonderful grandparents. Papa and Grandma do so much for them and love them so openly. I enjoy the relationship my parents share with my children. I'm comforted knowing that if anything happened to Jason and me, my kids would be well cared for and loved as much as we love them. I have a feeling I don't say this often enough, but THANK YOU, Mom and Dad, for loving my children, for teaching them, for respecting them, for laughing with them, and for helping to shape them into good human beings.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Papa and Grandma
My kids are blessed with wonderful grandparents. Papa and Grandma do so much for them and love them so openly. I enjoy the relationship my parents share with my children. I'm comforted knowing that if anything happened to Jason and me, my kids would be well cared for and loved as much as we love them. I have a feeling I don't say this often enough, but THANK YOU, Mom and Dad, for loving my children, for teaching them, for respecting them, for laughing with them, and for helping to shape them into good human beings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great picture!!
I know I am thankful for Mom and Dad...our kids are so LUCKY!!!
Thank you Big Mama and Pop!!!!
Post a Comment