Tuesday, February 24, 2009

29 hours of Noah


Here is what I got from Noah in a mere 29 hours (remember he was asleep for at least 10 of those hours):
  • A diaper taken off at nap time, so once he fell asleep, pee could easily spray all around his bed.
  • One single poop to go along with the pee.
  • A 6:30am wake up call for my parents. I'm sure they were so glad we spent the night.
  • Kasey outside without a leash or fence at my parents. Don't worry-Noah was out there by himself to watch her. (Note: Kasey is a hound, and if she tracks something, she's gone.)
  • A candy bowl about to be raided. When Grandma saw him, he calmly says "Don't see me, Grandma. Don't see me."
  • A train and a car landing on Lilah.
  • Lilah woken up several times throughout the day.
  • Four costume changes while I was on the phone for my payroll call.
  • A spiderman costume worn to Landon's school--it was that or he was going naked.
  • Landon's new toothbrush flushed down a toilet because we were chasing him to get it back. (Please feel free to read that one twice. I'm still in disbelief.)
  • His shirt halfway off at Landon's soccer practice. No worries that it was about 47 degrees.
  • A small tube of toothpaste all over his hands and toothbrush. Of course, some of it made it to his bed when I discovered what he did and he went running to hide.
Needless to say, he went to bed without a book being read. When he was laying down looking up at me, I just prayed that I'm getting it all now instead of when he's a teenager. At the rate it's going, though, I might not make it to his teenage years. I love ya, Noah, but boy, do you wear me out!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

God bless America, Lisa! You have fun all day, everyday. I bet you are bordering the edge a time or two during the day (I know the feeling.)

If it is any consolation, he is the cutest little guy on planet Earth.

Jerome, Laura, Peyton and Max said...

I understand. That's all I can muster in my Max induced exhaustion. ;) How funny that our children seem to follow the same patterns. From reading what you said about Landon that's my Peyton. Noah and Max should probably never ever be left alone together. HA!