So cute...Landon looks like he is talking back like a teenager, but how could you be mad at him if he is that cute!?! He really does look like Jason's twin. Noah and Lilah look adorable as always. Great pics!
I am a mom to two boys, a little girl,a hound dog, and a chocolate lab puppy. I was lucky enough to marry an amazing man who is a wonderful husband and father. I stay at home with the kids but also work part-time from home. It's hard work, but every day is worth it!
5 comments:
Could Landon look more like Jason? Your kids are so cute!
Are these taken with your new camera?
Very cute!!!
So cute...Landon looks like he is talking back like a teenager, but how could you be mad at him if he is that cute!?! He really does look like Jason's twin. Noah and Lilah look adorable as always. Great pics!
I love these pictures :) I hate it when a picture I really like comes out blurry! Happens to me all the time!
Wow, Landon does look just like Jason...I had to take a second look!
Post a Comment