Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Picture this...

...Pregnant girl (or lovely lady as I like to pretend) sitting watching "A Baby Story" on TLC with a bag of Twizzlers propped up on the belly. On the show, the baby is delivered and the aforementioned pregnant girl starts bawling, not crying-bawling, when she watches this. A twizzler is always hanging out the mouth because heaven forbid the taste of it leave the mouth at any point in time. With one twizzler being consumed and the others resting happily on the belly, the pregnant girl continues to sob joyfully as she watches the family welcome a new member. To her credit, extra tears may have been shed because the couple already had two boys and their third (and the one featured on the show) was a girl. It hit close to home.

Seriously, could it have been any more of pregnant moment? I think not.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Oh how I would have liked to see that!!!!

Hepplers said...

LOVED that image. I hope you have a girl too...and I have a lot of clothes to send your way if you do. Although, it's hard not to buy your own..afterall, little girls are the best when it comes to shopping. Todd doesn't quite understand that concept though - he thinks Savannah has enough, me on the other hand...:-)