They are so cute Lisa! The other thing I am noticing and laughing about in the pic are the brown spots in the grass off your patio. I'm guessing that's where Kasey tinkles b/c we have the EXACT spots all over our grass at the base of our deck stairs. Glad to know we aren't the only ones! ;)
Unfortunately, that's not where Kasey goes. We don't seem to have that problem. Don't know why. I think we have something wrong with our lawn in general b/c we have the same problem in the front. Trugreen will be getting a call soon! :)
I am a mom to two boys, a little girl,a hound dog, and a chocolate lab puppy. I was lucky enough to marry an amazing man who is a wonderful husband and father. I stay at home with the kids but also work part-time from home. It's hard work, but every day is worth it!
2 comments:
They are so cute Lisa! The other thing I am noticing and laughing about in the pic are the brown spots in the grass off your patio. I'm guessing that's where Kasey tinkles b/c we have the EXACT spots all over our grass at the base of our deck stairs. Glad to know we aren't the only ones! ;)
Unfortunately, that's not where Kasey goes. We don't seem to have that problem. Don't know why. I think we have something wrong with our lawn in general b/c we have the same problem in the front. Trugreen will be getting a call soon! :)
Post a Comment