Sunday, July 13, 2008

Feeling Fine...

I've had a lot of people ask me how I'm feeling, so I thought I would give a little update. I am doing well. I'm one of those fortunate people who doesn't have much problems during pregnancy. I do get headaches and a lot of them (have one right now in fact), but that is by far my biggest complaint. I haven't felt as good with this pregnancy, but I'm also adding two kids and a couple of years to my life. I'm sure that doesn't help with any of it. I'm sure the boys' and Jason's biggest complaint is my moodiness. Wow--can I turn on a drop of leaf. It seems like Landon gets the brunt of most of that--a fact I'm not happy at all to admit. One day I told Jason that he should be glad he's working a lot because otherwise it would be him. Jason just looked at Landon and said "thanks for taking one for the team, buddy!" Our little girl has been moving quite a bit, and with everything that we've gone through, I welcome each kick and punch!

Jason gave me a treat yesterday--he took the boys grocery shopping with him. Not only did he do the shopping, he gave me a chance to have the house to myself. I just kept looking around and saying "no one's here". It's been a long time since I've had the house to myself for an hour+, and I will say--it was wonderful! It was even better, though, when they came home, and Landon told me to close my eyes. I expected him to give me the candy bar that I had requested (yes, I'm eating chocolate like it's going out of style). Instead, I opened my eyes to a bouquet of flowers (and don't worry-the candy bar was purchased as well). Yes, my husband and boys love me!!!

1 comment:

Hepplers said...

I still can't imagine being pregnant with a small child running around, much less two. In fact, I never thought I would miss pregnancy, but I do miss the kicks with her little feet. Admittedly I would rub my belly and say aloud often, "please be a good baby, please be a good baby"...for fear of havng a colicky baby. Well, as you know it worked..and I always heard that eating a lot of chocolate works too!