Thursday, June 19, 2008

HELP! He figured it out....

(Many of you have heard this story, but I wanted to write it down so I could remember it.)

So the other day we're driving to my parents, and Landon says " I want the baby to be a boy now"
Me: Why?
LCS: Because if there are 3 of us boys, we could beat Daddy (meaning wrestling). In fact, we could beat you, too.
Me: Oh no, boys just love on their mommies. They don't ever beat up on mommy.
LCS: Uh Mom-as soon as that baby is out of your tummy, you can wrestle again. If there are 3 boys, we can beat both you and daddy. (Note: he states this fact many times.)

Great--he figured out that we will be outnumbered. They aren't supposed to do that quite yet, are they?!?!?! The boy is too bright for his own good. Or, maybe I should say he's too bright for my good.

The conversation continues...
Me: If it's a girl, you don't think she can wrestle?
LCS: Yeah, she can wrestle, but girls just like to wrestle. Boys LOVE to wrestle.

Can you imagine the madhouse I will be living in soon???

No comments: