Monday, June 23, 2008

A Day at Six Flags

Yesterday we went to Six Flags compliments of my dad and his company. Each year Ed Voyles has a Six Flags day, and my dad was fortunate enough to get tickets for the entire family. So yesterday, the four of us were joined by my parents, Woody, Edie, Josh, Morgan, Austin, Sally, Pete, Davis, and Matt (Hannah is in FL for a couple of weeks) for a day of rides and fun. Although I couldn't ride much because of my pregnancy, I had a great time with everyone and was able to watch the boys while Jason rode a roller coaster or two. Part of the time we stayed with everyone, and then we took off by ourselves so the boys could get more rides in. We had such a fun time! Thanks Dad for the tickets and thinking of us!

The young boys with Bugs Bunny...


Davis, Landon, and Matt riding Thomas the Train.


Noah coming down the slide in Thomas Town.


My "boys" while we waited for our old car that Landon drove.

One of my favorite times of the day was when we stopped to watch one of the shows at the park while others waited in line for the kiddie roller coaster. Noah LOVED it, and I was able to catch some of the dancing that he entertained me, Jason, Papa, Aunt Sally, and Uncle Pete with. I wish I had taped more, but I didn't know how much memory it would take up on my digital camera. See below...

1 comment:

Sally said...

Love it.....

We had a lot of fun with you all!!

You can see how hot the boys were on the train!!!!