Last week, I walked into his room to put his laundry away. I expected him to be fast asleep since he was put to bed an hour or two prior to this. However, this is what I found when I glanced over at his bed:
I figured he had gone into the little cubby below his shelves, but he wasn't there either. Good news was that he was fast asleep. The bad news was that he was on the top bunk.
A few days later, we made our first trip to the ER. Noah had fallen in the bathtub and cut open his chin. We're not exactly sure what happened. His story was that he was "climbing the tree (garden tub) like Diego". He received three stitches. Not surprisingly, he was a brave little guy. He was done crying within minutes of getting hurt and had no problems at the hospital. We're pretty sure the ER nurses will be on our Christmas list within the next year or so.
3 comments:
Aww poor Noah! Glad he is such a tough guy. I can't believe he got on the top bunk like that. haha
You gotta love kids fascination with bunk beds! My girls loved theirs when they were little. That's how Steph got her stitches, she was 2 and climbing the sisters bunk bed ladder. She fell and bit through her lip.
Lisa,
At least Evil Knievel is the cutest guy around, huh?! He melts my heart!
Gotta love his spunk.
TGIF? :)
Rebekah
Post a Comment