Monday, September 29, 2008

Wonderful friends

Yesterday my friends Leslie and Kerri threw a shower for me. It was so nice, and it was great having so many of my friends in one place at one time. It was also good that my sister and mom could join me. The food was fabulous, Leslie's house looked great, and the conversation was brilliant (as always). My friends were more than generous as Baby Seabolt received lots of cute clothes, blankets, bibs, burp clothes, and more! Leslie's husband, Don, even participated in a sense by making a "baby themed" CD for everyone to take home. Thanks to all who were there. You guys mean a lot to me, and I appreciate you taking time out of your day to celebrate our little girl. A very special thank you to Leslie and Kerri--I can't say enough about you both and what you mean to me!

All the girls...


Leslie, Me, and Kerri (not sure why I wanted my pic with two skinny girls)

No comments: