Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, NoNo!

Our "little" Noah turned two on Saturday. He loved opening his presents (started to do so without any of us in the room), but that's about all he understood. Some of our friends had come over to watch the UGA game, but no big party. We decided to wait until he was older. I think he had a good day--he had fun playing with the decorations, balloons, and liked the cookie cake. That's what's important!


I can only wish for another labor like my sweet boy's. Two years ago, he came into the world like he does everything now--"Watch out, here I come!" The little guy makes me smile daily and is so full of personality. He's a handful, believe me, but he's our handful and I wouldn't change a thing! Happy birthday, NoNo (what he calls himself)! We love you so much!!!!



2 comments:

Sally said...

Happy Belated Birthday my little man!!

We are sorry we never got a call into you....we thought about it all day :).

Baby No No....you make me smile and I can't imagine what our family would be without you!!

Love,
Aunt Sally

JMarques100 said...

Hard to believe he's 2 already. Happy birthday Noah! I remember him as a baby at Grandma's funeral. Time goes by so fast when you have children. Won't be long until you have another little one. Hope you're feeling well.

Take care,
Julie