
We enjoyed a wonderful Christmas season again this year despite Lilah being sick Christmas Eve/Christmas from midnight until 4am. She's still not feeling that great, but luckily, we've been able to have fun anyway. Here are pictures from the past couple of weeks...
Rudy, our visiting elf, got Frosty and the holiday moose up in the middle of the night to play a game of Trouble. Crazy Rudy.
Noah talking with Santa who visited his school.
The Christmas program at Noah's school.
Jason looking through the calendar Landon made us. I had to take pictures because I started tearing up.
Noah helping Lilah opening her a present.
Noah playing with his remote motorcycle.
I would have been happy if she was my only gift.
Kasey opening her gift. She was all about it.
Ah, she finally got her teeth on it.
Lilah with our cousin Krystal
Pops and his grandchildrenKrystal, Carolyn, Brian, Josh, Kyle, Chris, Pops, Kenny, Jason
1 comment:
Lisa, That was worth not getting the annual letter. I want Beth to read it. She too will have many of those weeks even if there is only one child. You are a wonderful mother. Great shot of the Seabolt cousins. Everyone looks great! I love the way you captured your children on Christmas morning. Good work! I purchased all types of bedding for Rebekah Tiller. If you want to save yourself a trip to purchase something just give me whatever you would have put into a gift. I got matress pad, bumpers, sheets and receiving blankets. She has not signed up for very much at all. Email me and let me know. cpmcperkins2@gmail.com I will have a card for you to sign.
Post a Comment