Wednesday, November 25, 2009

36 Thing I'm Thankful For

I was going to post this at Thanksgiving, and well, I didn't. Thought I would go ahead and do it now since I haven't taken the time to upload pictures from Lilah's birthday. Hope to get that done this weekend...


1. Jason. I couldn't have this life if it wasn't for him. I couldn't do it without him.
2. Landon. For his understanding of his mom.
3. Noah. For his hugs, his love, and his smile.
4. Lilah. For being my girl and making me feel whole.
5. Kasey. The best listener ever (not when we're trying to discipline her--just when I need someone to talk to).
6. The family I grew up with who continue to grow with me.
7. My married-into-family (aka. the inlaws)
8. Our jobs
9. Pumpkin pie
10. Uno. A game the whole family can play and it's not Candyland.
11. Pizza
12. The gym (a little time for myself)
13. My friends
14. My nieces and nephews
15. Our new laptop
16. College football (maybe not so much this year)
17. My kindergarten religious ed class
18. Chocolate
19. Warm weather and the sun
20. The beach and calming ocean
21. Facebook (yes, sounds silly, but it's put me in contact with people from the past and has kept me closer to family)
22. A good book
23. Freedom
24. A house full of laughter
25. Music
26. Dancing with my kids
27. Dancing with Leslie
28. My growing relationship with a sister-in-law that I admit I didn't know if it would happen.
29. Beer (I know that's kind of pathetic, but I can't help it.)
30. My amazing extended family. Seriously, there are few families like the Carrs.
31. Pops
32. Christmas and all that goes with it
33. Flowers
34. My friendship with Jason
35. Hugs from my babies
36. Our health

No comments: