Saturday, December 12, 2009

And she turns one...


Yes, it was over two weeks ago and I'm just now getting this posted, but my baby girl turned one! I remember this time a year ago when she made me so stinkin' happy. We had a little girl. We had a healthy little girl. We had a healthy baby girl who made our family so right. Lilah still does. She still makes my heart sing. She completes our family in such a special way. Lilah Anne Seabolt is ours. I'll go into more details on her first year in a couple of weeks when I attempt my annual update on the kids. For now I'll just show pictures of her big day.

We invited family and a few friends over for a low country boil. Although we had a little glitch and dinner was served two hours later than planned, it was a great time. Thanks to those that came to celebrate our sweet little girl's first birthday!

Opening presents from us on her actual birthday
Holding one of her new gifts.

Opening gifts at her party

One of the cakes that Mommy made.

Ah, cake time! Finally!!! She didn't dig right in. She ate like a lady, of course. Manners please! :)


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh!! I just realized we missed her eating her cake!! They were so ready to leave for the game that I didn't think about it. I hate that I missed that!

lseabolt said...

Yeah, I thought I was kind of weird that you guys were leaving before she ate her cake, but I didn't know what to say.

Bev said...

Happy first birthday to Lila...you are a beautiful little girl. Have a happy life!