Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Already?

Last week we went to the pool in my friend's neighborhood. We were there by ourselves for most of the time, but later in our stay, 4 other kids joined the pool time fun. Not long after they were there, Landon comes up to me and says "one of those girls over there is hot". Seriously??? He's not even six yet. I tried to convince myself that he was talking about her temperature, but I was sorely disappointed as I watched him flirt until it was time for us to leave.

Sigh--mommy isn't ready for this.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Wow they sure do learn early! Addison already likes men and often tends to gravitate to boys much older like 7 or 8! She onced tried to kiss a little 2 year old and Nathan stopped her and explained that he was her boyfriend and she couldn't kiss another boy until she got married! hahaha