My little Lilah decided she could sit on her own. Obviously we need to sit her up, but she's able to stay that way for a while without support. I don't trust her enough to leave her without some pillows or the boppy to soften the inevitable fall, but she's doing pretty well. I also introduced her to some yummy rice cereal last Friday. So far she could take it or leave it. Time is just flying by with this kid.
Monday, March 23, 2009
They keep on growing...
Another weekend= a couple of more milestones. First of all, Landon lost his other bottom tooth. I posted a picture on the last post. He now is trying to wiggle his top teeth, so those can come out. We told him not to rush things...
My little Lilah decided she could sit on her own. Obviously we need to sit her up, but she's able to stay that way for a while without support. I don't trust her enough to leave her without some pillows or the boppy to soften the inevitable fall, but she's doing pretty well. I also introduced her to some yummy rice cereal last Friday. So far she could take it or leave it. Time is just flying by with this kid.
My little Lilah decided she could sit on her own. Obviously we need to sit her up, but she's able to stay that way for a while without support. I don't trust her enough to leave her without some pillows or the boppy to soften the inevitable fall, but she's doing pretty well. I also introduced her to some yummy rice cereal last Friday. So far she could take it or leave it. Time is just flying by with this kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no baby Lilah is growin up so fast! Her and Addison are going to be caught up in no time and playing! :) I love her precious cheeks. Just makes me want to give her a kiss!
What a pretty baby, Lisa, I'm sure you enjoy your time with the kids, but I know it keeps you busy.
Post a Comment