Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tatas Christmas Brunch

On Sunday, Lilah and I joined my "tatas" ladies for a fun Christmas brunch. It was so great to get together with everyone, and luckily, Lilah was very well behaved. She wasn't too interested in taking a bottle, but she didn't fuss about it--she just didn't drink as much. It was only the second bottle she's ever had, so I can't complain. She just seemed to enjoy having an afternoon of girl time versus listening to the boys wrestle. I have such a good time with all of these ladies, and they mean a lot to me. Especially during this holiday season, I realize how blessed I am to know and love my girlfriends!


Lilah with Leslie

Lilah hanging with Caroline. Caroline has agreed to be Lilah's godmother which means the world to me!
Kerri (aka Martha Stewart) holding our sweet girl.

No comments: