Uh--Lilah wasn't too excited for her first bath. I have to admit that we weren't the smartest in our approach because she was really fussy before we even started. Being the determined girl that I am, I was giving her a bath because it was bath night. The good news is her second bath went much better, and she actually really liked it. Check out the video to see her not-so-happy first bath.Thursday, December 11, 2008
First Bath
Uh--Lilah wasn't too excited for her first bath. I have to admit that we weren't the smartest in our approach because she was really fussy before we even started. Being the determined girl that I am, I was giving her a bath because it was bath night. The good news is her second bath went much better, and she actually really liked it. Check out the video to see her not-so-happy first bath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment