Noah during his performance 
Noah and Lilah after the program
(Love this picture and the love between them)
Dharma with two of her grandchildren


He explained to this "helper" that he wanted a DS. He told us immediately that this was not the real Santa. We explained that many times Santa has to send helpers since he has so many kids to visit. He finally agreed to go talk to him after we convinced him this guy would talk to the real one.
This was as close as Lilah would get. She just wanted the candy cane.
Here's a little video of one of Lilah's performances.
Wish I could have posted one of Noah's songs, but the files were too big. I was fortunate to join Landon at his school later in the day for his holiday party. Next time I won't forget the camera. :) We had a good time making lots of crafts and eating yummy snacks.
No comments:
Post a Comment