Thursday, August 12, 2010

A First Grader?!?!?!

He's in first grade. Someone tell me how this happened. Wasn't Landon just born a couple of months ago? Well, maybe not months, but years? I personally thought the summer went by too quickly, and I believe Landon thought the same thing. However, he's loved being back. He seems happy to be around his friends again--kids his own age. He doesn't complain about how hot it is and is already all about learning. He's happier. I guess he got bored at home. For me, I was still enjoying the lack of a schedule, the times at the pool, no homework, and sleeping in. Landon and Noah played so well together this summer, so I was okay. But...we move on, and it's back to a schedule, it's time for homework, and I set the alarm every night before I fall asleep. It's life, I suppose. I will say, I'm proud of my first grader. Always proud.


Max insisted on being in the picture.
Our not-so-good attempt at getting a picture of Landon and Lilah together.
Landon and his biggest admirer
Now that Landon is back in school, I'm ready for all of them to go. Lilah begins her first year of preschool next month--attending the same school as Noah. She'll only go twice a week while Noah goes four. Their start date cannot come soon enough. They are making me CRAZY! They don't start until the Tuesday after Labor Day, and at this point, I'm not so sure I'm going to make it. ;) I try to convince Landon to take them with him. It's a no-go so far.

No comments: