Friday, April 30, 2010

Spring pictures

Here are some pictures from this spring. Most of them I've put on facebook, but I figured I would add some to the blog since not everyone who reads the blog is on fb. Plus, I can't seem to find time to write my words when I have so many things occupying my mind right now. Soon I will get back to writing...maybe anyway....

Lilah "Minnie Mouse" Seabolt
My kids and most of their cousins getting ready for the egg hunt

Kasey licking her lips while camping.

Noah and I at the UGA G-Day game.
Josh, Noah, Landon, and Hannah in Athens.


Landon is back in soccer again...
Noah "Richard Simmons Spiderman" Seabolt

Landon practicing his golf game in the front yard.

My two little ones.
The kiddos on Easter Sunday at church
Noah, Landon, Davis, Lilah, Hannah, and Matt at the zoo
Max at 14 1/2 weeks.

Jason and his girl

Lilah playing on the playset at our friends' house
Landon pitching a fastball to his buddy

No comments: