What is it with kids and dog cages? haha Addison always crawled in Titus' cage when it was in the house and the two of them played together. Now she still goes in his when we are in the garage and thinks it's the greatest thing! lol
I am a mom to two boys, a little girl,a hound dog, and a chocolate lab puppy. I was lucky enough to marry an amazing man who is a wonderful husband and father. I stay at home with the kids but also work part-time from home. It's hard work, but every day is worth it!
1 comment:
What is it with kids and dog cages? haha Addison always crawled in Titus' cage when it was in the house and the two of them played together. Now she still goes in his when we are in the garage and thinks it's the greatest thing! lol
Post a Comment