I have no comment...
Our campsite for Easter weekend. We had a great time!
Not a great picture, but they very rarely lay next to one another. Kasey doesn't like others in her space. Max would curl up next to her if she allowed it.
Landon and I after running our first race together. That race meant more to me than he will ever know.
Watching the Grayson Days parade with friends
Landon, Clay, and Noah watching the parade (a.k.a. getting lots of candy)
Our baby girl and her newly pierced ears.
Not a great picture, but they very rarely lay next to one another. Kasey doesn't like others in her space. Max would curl up next to her if she allowed it.
Landon and I after running our first race together. That race meant more to me than he will ever know.
Watching the Grayson Days parade with friends
Landon, Clay, and Noah watching the parade (a.k.a. getting lots of candy)
Our baby girl and her newly pierced ears.
Watching Dora with her babies
No comments:
Post a Comment