There were 4 or 5 big birds in an outside area of our hotel. Pretty cool.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
San Diego
At the end of September, Jason and I headed to San Diego, CA for a good friend's wedding. Jason was the best man in the wedding, and I did a reading during the ceremony. We had a fabulous time. We flew in Thursday night and took the red-eye back on Sunday. I can't say that we did that much beside the wedding events. Our hotel was on Mission Bay near Pacific Beach, and we spent a lot of time walking around there with friends. It seems like we ended up in an outside bar overlooking the ocean a few times, but how could we resist with such beautiful weather? We're so thankful that my parents took care of the kids and Kasey while we were gone. It's so nice to go somewhere and have no stress about the kids. Landon, Noah, and Lilah all said that their weekend was fantastic. Kasey had an extra wag in her tail, and Max was in heaven at the kennel getting to play with dogs who play as hard as he does. So, it was a happy weekend for our Seabolt family--no matter where we were. I'm just glad Jason and I were in San Diego that weekend. ;)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a great getaway to celebrate a great friend. You guys look gorgeous and so happy!! :)
Post a Comment